Saturday, August 31, 2013

Green Bay Packers Fans and Their Dogs

When you know someone who is a huge Green Bay Packers fan, but also a tremendous lover of his dogs, then you know someone like I do. I have a very good friend who is truly a Packers fanatic, but he's also a dog fanatic. 2 adorable mutts share his world and share his couch on game day.

Since I am also a true football fanatic and a dog lover, I just couldn't resist getting my friend a team jersey for both of his dogs. The Packers dog jerseys are just so perfect for any pet of fanatic.

They come in multiple styles and sizes that will fit just about any dog. With my friend, one is a small mixed breed. He looks like he could be a terrier of some sort. The other is a Labrador mix, so we are talking a much bigger dog.

I was able to find Green Bay Packers dog jerseys for each one. Of course, you know how those dogs are dressed every game day. My friend puts on his Aaron Rodgers jersey and then dresses the dogs. He tells me it's not hard. The jerseys are made to easily be put on dogs. They aren't too tight, so the dogs don't fight him.

Of course, his two pets still just sleep through the game. Unless their human jumps up and cheers, then they just lift their heads and watch his antics. Somehow, my friend just can't quite get them to get excited about the game. But, he does say they look great all lined up along the couch. Each with their own Green Bay Packers jerseys on.

No comments:

Post a Comment