Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cheering on the Indianapolis Colts Outdoors

If you are a Colts fan, you definitely want to cheer on this great team that is poised this year for an incredible season. My favorite way to show my team support is by adding stuff to my yard.

Yes, I do love to let all my neighbors and anybody just passing by know how my I love and support my team. You can do that too with Indianapolis Colts outdoor stuff.

Garden flags are a fun and easy way to show your support, but how about adding a stop sign to your yard? What a great idea that is! Danger Ahead - Colts Country. A little humor but still a fun idea.

Of course, you can't forget your door mat. Let everyone who enters your home know they should be ready for Colts fan world, just by crossing your front door.

I never had a much fun as when I saw the barbeque cover! Tailgating and Sunday afternoon parties  those great past times. Do a little barbequing before the game or at half time and you can make sure all your guests and friends know who you route for!

Showing your team support is easy when you add a few Indianapolis Colts items to your yard. And this year, we are counting on it being more of a show-off for this great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment