Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Serving Dishes for Football Parties

Football fans love football parties. That's just one of those facts of life. And a good one as far as I'm concerned. I love both football games and parties with that sports theme.

Because I do have a Super Bowl party every year, as well as numerous parties during the season, I have a nice collection of football party serving dishes. And I love those, too. Sometimes, it's just snacks for a Sunday afternoon of watching pro football on TV. Other times, it's a great tailgate party for the big game.

My football serving dishes are part of every party I have. Chip and dip sets that look like a football stadium are fun to use for many different types of foods. Everything from hot wings to veggie platters.

I can serve a fresh round of drinks on football trays and set up small bowls of pretzels, nuts and chips around the room. When I do a big buffet table for my Super Bowl party, I always set up my table with plenty of fun football serving dishes.

My niece is also a big football fan. Of course, I planned out a birthday party with a football theme for
her. Talk about a great party! All the kids got involved in a game of touch football and loads of fun along with it.

There just seems to be no end to the ways you can celebrate the fun of football. Whether you love the game yourself or are preparing a party for some one who does, football serving dishes are a great way to make the look of the party more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment