Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall and Football Season: Show Your Support

With Fall comes that great time of year when the National Football League gets going. The start of the season is always a time to feel energized about your own team. No matter what they did last year, this is a new year, a new season and a new hope.

My yard shows my support of my favorite team with a garden flag and other outdoor stuff. Frankly, I love the idea of showing my neighbors, and anybody who happens to go by, that I'm a football fan.

Every team in the NFL has their own garden flags. You can choose your favorite team garden flag to display in your own yard. But, if you're a fan of Kansas City and the great Chiefs, check out all their outdoor decor. Maybe it's the Indy Colts that you support. Their outdoor decorations are grouped here. Possibly it's the 49ers from San Francisco that you cheer. No problem there. Plenty of great outdoor stuff is ready for you to browse.

As a true football fan, I'm watching games on Thursday night, all day Sunday, then again on Monday night. Yes, I do have one team that I love best, but I also enjoy following lots of other teams. So, one game a week just isn't enough. I need to satisfy my football passion with multiple games. After all, the season is short. I want to see all the games I can.

And I want to show my support of my favorite team in every way that I can. No matter what team you support, show your support with some outdoor decor. Football season doesn't last too long. Maybe this year, your team will be the Super Bowl winner. At the least, the start of the season is a time for hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment