Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baby Stuff for Colts Fans, Or their Kids

A new baby is on the way and the parents are fans of the Indianapolis Colts? Then you want baby gifts that are just designed to show off fan support.

We all know that football fans can be fanatics. I know I am, so isn't everybody? But, aside from me, the Colts are a team to watch this season. So fans will certainly be fanatics. And what a cute way to support that team with baby gifts that display Colt logos.

Great gift ideas include pacifiers, bibs, even little baby blankets. These make wonderful gifts for baby showers and newborn gifts.

Every fan wants the whole family to get into the act when that weekly game is on, or when taking the family to the stadium for a home game. So, little extras for the baby, like Colts baby gear, make ideal choices.

Since I'm a great proponent of decking everyone out in their football gear for my favorite teams when I get to watch them, aren't all fans the same way? I'll bet there are many out there who would love to include the new baby in the fanatic activity for the Indianapolis Colts.

When it's time to find baby gifts, skip the typical pink or blue receiving blankets. The parents have enough of those anyway. Give them something they will love and appreciate. Baby stuff just for Colts fans! I can assure you, as a parent and a football fanatic, the parents will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment