Sunday, November 3, 2013

Getting Ready for a Kansas City Chiefs Christmas

Anyone like me, who thinks the Kansas City Chiefs are getting to be the best team in football will love to decorate the Christmas tree with special Chiefs ornaments. For me, I can enjoy multiple football teams, but the Chiefs are extra special for me.

My Christmas tree gets new ornaments each year. Not many, but some that are personal favorites or memories of those times that are important to me. With the Chiefs becoming the team to beat this year, and my long time support of them paying off, I want to add some Kansas City Chiefs ornaments to my tree this year.

Glass balls with polka dots, candy canes with the Chiefs logo, even stars just for KC football, I think I may find just the right ones to include on my Christmas tree. Yes, my tree is getting very eclectic, but that's just fine with me.

Each year after the holidays, I carefully pack away all my Christmas decorations. Then, when this time of year comes around again and I get to unpack those items, I also get to remember the wonderful memories of why I chose each ornament. Next year, I will be able to unpack my Kansas City Chiefs ornaments and remember their fantastic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment