Monday, October 14, 2013

St. Louis Rams Fan Getting Ready for Christmas

If you are a St. Louis Rams fan, you are probably looking for great ideas for Christmas. As a Rams fan myself, I am always on the look out.

This year, my Christmas tree will have some new ornaments. That's one thing I love. Adding in new ornaments that reflect my love of my beloved team. Any fan, no matter how passionate will enjoy have a few extra goodies on the tree.

After the tree decorations, I'll bet you have some Rams stuff on your wish list, too! I don't think we can ever have enough stuff with that great logo on it.

Whether you are the one with the long wish list of gift ideas or you need one for a Rams fan on your gift list, how about some great ideas for stocking stuffers and other gift ideas? There are plenty of ideas for small gift items as well as bigger ones. Or rather ones that don't fit in a stocking!

My wish list for Rams stuff is growing by the minute. So if you need someone to add to your gift list, I would love a Sam Bradley jersey! Or just about any other Rams gift item will do for me. Including some new Rams Christmas tree ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment