Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Time for Super Bowl Party Planning

Yes, it's that time of year again. The regular football season is over and we are scheduling our weekends to plant ourselves in front of the TV to watch all the playoff games. Everything gearing towards that great final game of the year. The Super Bowl. First Sunday in February, this year it's the 3rd.

That means you better get planning for your Super Bowl party. Mine is an annual event. Friends, family and neighbors all gather at my house for the big game. I pick out my great Super Bowl party invitations, get them ordered, then start planning my menu.

My football serving dishes all come out of storage. They make up the majority of my party decorations. Each year, I seem to add a few new ones. Honestly, the only reason I can think that I do that is because I get so excited.

I like to plan an easy menu, one that I can fix ahead of time and not have to do any fussing during the game. I set out a buffet, so everyone can help themselves. That way I can be watching and cheering the big game, too.

Whether this year is your first Super Bowl party or the next one in your annual line-up, get started with those great Super Bowl party invites, then start working on your menu so you know what special football serving dishes you will need.


No comments:

Post a Comment